Spring has finally graced us with her presence—and for me, that means it’s time to sip all sorts of refreshing seasonal beverages. But you can keep your lavender lemonade and raspberry-flavored iced tea; I don’t need them! What I’m talking about is iced coffee. I need that caffeine if I’m going to be awake to enjoy all spring has to offer! So, in honor of the blossoming flowers and warmer weather, I compiled a list of spring-themed iced coffee recipes you can make at home.
1. This lavender-honey iced latte looks delicious.
From reducing emotional stress to alleviating headaches, lavender has a lot of medicinal benefits. Plus, it tastes great too.
2. Need a pick-me-up? This mint-flavored iced coffee will put a little pep in your step.
If you’re looking for an extra kick, just add some mint syrup to your coffee.
3. If you like bold flavor, then you’re going to love Vietnamese iced coffee.
Personally? I prefer Vietnamese coffee over anything else. It’s traditionally prepared with condensed milk, so if you like your coffee sweet, then this is the drink for you.
4. Are you in the mood for something different? Give sea salt iced coffee a try.
A pinch of salt really makes a world of difference.
5. This dairy-free chocolate coconut seltzer drink is the answer to your prayers.
Want to know the best part? It takes only five minutes to make.
6. Like strong coffee? Add coffee ice cubes to your morning brew.
Unlike regular ice cubes, these cubes won’t dilute the taste as they melt.
7. This Nutella iced coffee will right all the wrongs in the world.
Nutella is a gift from the gods.
8. This cardamom rose iced coffee is a work of art.
This recipe will surely impress your friends. I mean, I know I’d be impressed.
10. This Irish iced coffee packs a serious punch.
I’m not a huge fan of whiskey, but I hear it goes great in coffee.
11. This s’mores-flavored iced coffee looks amazing.
Your inner child will thank you.
12. This magarita iced coffee is the perfect treat.
It’s iced coffee mixed with tequila. Need I say more?
13. This cookie dough iced coffee will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Isn’t cookie dough the best ice cream flavor?
15. Quench your thirst with this mandarin orange iced coffee.
This citrus-flavored iced coffee will cool you down.
Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. Our picks and opinions are independent from any business incentives.